Monday 21 September 2009

Apple cookies



After a while,I am happy to write a new recipe for you.My son always wanted me to bake some cookies.I like travelling and knowing new cultures and food.Therefore I usually buy "Food and Travel" magazine and I found this recipe in there.

I have been very busy to take some food photo experiments last weekend.Hope you will like the recipe and photo too.


Ingredients:

50 gr unsalted butter,softened
100 gr brown sugar
100 gr.apple sauce
150 gr plain flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
pinch of salt
40 gr.chopped walnut

Preheat the oven to 200 C.Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.Stir in the apple sauce.
In a seperate bowl,mix flour,bicarbonate of soda,baking powder,cinnamon and salt.Add the apple sauce mixture and stir well using a wooden spoon.Add the walnuts.
Drop walnut-sized spoonfuls of the mixture into the baking tray.Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden around edges but still soft.Transfer to a wire rack to cool.The cookies can be stored in airtight container for up to 4 days.

1 comment:

  1. I have never made apple cookies before. bUt these look good! bravo :)) the photo is wonderful too...

    you are Turkish aren't you? I have tried commenting on your blog some time before but could not post the comment.. hope this time it works.its nice to know you :))

    ReplyDelete