Friday 3 July 2009

My son's favorite pasta


Hi everyone,
I am enjoying with the cool weather today after yesterdays hot weather.As I mentioned yesterday,I went to watch my son while he was attending the sports day in his school.He came near me and said "Mum,can you cook my favorite pasta today.I am so hungry now and I am thinking about it".And I cooked his favorite one" pasta with bolognaise sauce".Kids love this recipe.If you would like to know where bolognese sauce is coming from here it is .



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolognese_sauce



Any kind of pasta cooked
250 gr minced beef
1 tomato
1 tbsp tomato puree
half medium size onion
1 piece of garlic
parsley
2 tbsp olive oil
salt

Chopped the onions and garlic.Add olive oil to the pan and heat it .Add onion and garlic.Stir just 3 mins.Add minced meat and fry untill meat is browned.Add chopped tomato and tomato puree and fry for 1 mins.Add a half cup of hot water ans some salt and boil it until the water has gone. Add some parsley and parmesan cheese on the top if you like.Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment